Form Sentry is an online form manager offered to all clients at no additional cost.
Admin & Security:
- Form submissions over secure, SSL connection
- Customize delivery email
- Advanced logic/condition options
- Control admin & visitor notifications
- Capture & Lookup user IP address
- Custom reports on field data
- Build new forms with an easy drag/drop interface
- Edit existing form fields, labels, etc
- Choose from most common field types
- Create new form themes
- Customize fonts, colors & other styles
- Duplicate or delete forms
SSL Submission & 30-day Secure Online Storage
With this option, the form is configured to submit data securely over an SSL connection directly into the form manager database. Once saved, a generic notification is emailed to notify you of a new submission.
To view the details, you'd login to your form manager and go to the "Entries" area of the form. Submissions are saved & accessible online for up to 30 days. For security, older entries are purged - though there is an export option if backups are needed.
This configuration is most secure because form data never leaves the server.
SSL Submission, 30 Day Encrypted Storage and Email Delivery
How a form data is submitted:
- A visitor goes to your contact page and clicks on your Secure Booking Form link, which will open your form in a new window. You also have the option of embedding forms directly within your pages, though a pop-up link is recommended for accessibility to mobile visitors.
- Your secured contact form opens over an encrypted, SSL connection and is submitted securely to the server after they fill out their information and hit send.
- Form data is encrypted using AES and a unique KEY, then stored in your client account database. Depending on how you have the form configured, the system will notify you of a submission or forward a full or partial copy of form data to your email address.