Changing Menu Link Colors
If you are on VedaCMS v9.2 or newer, you probably have the ability to customize the colors and fonts of your website menu. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log into VedaCMS and go to "Settings".
2. Click on "Site Font Settings".
3. Click on "Menu Links".
4. To change the font, select a new choice from the "Menu Font"
5. To change the link color, click on the "Menu Link Color" field and use
the color picker tool.
6. To change the highlight/hover color (if applicable), click on the
"Menu Hover Color" field and use the color picker tool.
7. To change the menu link font size, select a new value from the
"Menu Link Size" drop-down.
8. At the bottom of the page click the "Click Here to Save Changes" button.