If you would like to remove all watermarks made by the CMS editor via the Watermark Settings, just follow the steps below:
1. Log into VedaCMS and click on "Settings".
2. Click on "Gallery Settings".
3. Click on "Watermark Settings".
4. Next to "Remove Watermarks" click on the "Click Here" link.
Note: This will remove ALL watermarks from ALL photos in the gallery.
5. Click "Click Here to Save Changes" at the bottom of the page to save.
Note: Once you have removed all watermarks, you may re-add the watermarks by going back into the 'Watermark Settings' and following the instructions in this article.